Tuesday, October 25, 2005

stress aftermath (note to self)

just a note to self for hindsight's sake. i think i understand what's going on (in the aftermath of last week's unduly stressful week). i've noticed that i'm less inclined to be stringent about my committment towards my classes. a little late here, let that assignment slide, be there, but your mind can be somewhere else, etc... see, i was working at a fairly constant effort level for most of this semester. and then me overcommitting myself outside of school, not balancing my time well (read: failing to say no to pointless extracurriculars), and absorbing the shock of the family-related stress put me in the straits. i had to grind extra hard just to get back to a normal level. now i'm tired and spent and just trying to do as little as possible. and i do mean LITTLE. i'm averse to the work now. i'm not quite sure what to do, but i'm going to continue trying to put the pieces together. i'll get some sleep, eat better, consult with God, and engage in some recreation when possible. hopefully that works. i don't wanna get straight B's this semester. 'cause i could really do well on this one. maybe even better than the last.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger kathi said...

My first time here, just want to say that what I've read is very impressive. I'll be back to read more. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home