Tuesday, September 06, 2005

an object in my atmosphere

“just turn around and i'll be there / i'm movin' into your atmosphere” - tobymac, “atmosphere”

i'm only writing about what i'm certain of, so there's not much to say. there's a woman who i've been spending time with in increasing measure recently. i've known her for about a year. she's a bit older than what i would normally have expected to align with, but i feel very natural and unguarded with her. who i am appears to be who she likes. she's very peaceful and easy-going. i've seen her calm me down in very tense situations. i wasn't sure about her, but recently, i perceived something in her that makes me less afraid of life itself. so i don't know what to do or how to go about it. but if i get the opportunity to keep her in my life, i'm going to take it.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, September 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. And, quite frankly, about time.

 
At 9:52 PM, September 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I always fall back on a simple prayer when faced with things like this. I ask God to slam that door shut fast if it isn't what He wants for my life and swing it wide if it is. He hasn't failed me yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home